Monday, March 24, 2008

Mary's Wedding






My first friend, of my hometown friends, was married this past weekend. It was very exciting to see all my friends in one place at one time. It took awhile to get home though because Defiance, Chicago, and Detroit all got snow. I had to fly to Chicago to Detroit, but thankfully I made it home. It took us a long time to get there though. Rodney didn't come for the wedding because we are going there again this weekend. This weekend we have an Engaged Couple's retreat to attend. It is an all day thing, but our friends Lynn and Chris will be there so that will be fun! We also meet with the caterer and Fr. Todd again. I included some pictures of the wedding. The first picture is of Meghan, Austin, and Kurt. Meghan is my best friend and those are her brothers. Second pictures is of Meghan and I. Then my mom and dad. Then me, Meghan, Lynn, Ashley, and Erin. Then the last pictures is Meghan, me, Lynn, Mary, Ashley, and Erin. Ashley and Meghan are both in my wedding.

No comments: