I just had my first wedding shower. It was thrown by my friends at school. Thank you everybody!!! It was a lot of fun. I posted some pictures of the shower. Rodney was not able to come because it was one of his reserve weekends. We kept most of the presents wrapped up so he was able to unwrap them too. We have been getting a lot of RSVP cards back and that has been exciting. It is always fun to get mail besides bills and junk mail. My mom surprised me and sent me a present. It was a photo album but it was a like a pop-up book. I thought that was very cool. It is from this store called Pink Alli, which I just love!! Once again thank you everybody for my fun shower!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carissa you make a beautiful "Bride to Be"
Love U
MoMo and Aunt Marie and Uncle Louie
Post a Comment