Monday, March 3, 2008

California


Whee! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Rodney and I went and visited all of his family in California a couple of weeks ago. Rodney says "I went to California, yay!" It was fun while we were there but it was a very short visit. Wedding-wise we have bought out wedding bands, they are really cute/cool. We went to Jared, I have never been there. They offered us a bottle of water and cleaned my ring for free. It was very exciting. Today we wrote everybody down into one list, so we have a better idea of who all we are inviting. Friday night I went to Larry's Man shower (I teach with him, and he is getting married in March), but it made me excited to start getting into all of our celebrating. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost the end of March. How are your plans going? Anything new to tell? Really enjoy reading your blog. -Mom deux